Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas is right around the corner!

I can't believe Christmas is in 1 week! Have you finished your shopping and wrapping all your presents? I still have some work to do, but thought I would share a few ideas with you! Here are a few packages I wrapped with recycled bags.  The striped package is wrapped with a recycled bag from my favorite clothing store "White house Black market".  The smaller package is wrapped with a brown lunch sack.  Both are embellished with gift tags created with the Close To My Heart "Art Philosophy Cricut collection" and jazzed up with a little glitz gel!  What a fun way to use what I had on hand and create a fun presentation!

 This next package is wrapped using a piece of Close To My Heart B&T from the Mayberry paper pack and topped off with a cocoa ribbon and card using the upcoming special "Rock the Block"!   (Check back for upcoming details of the "Rock the Block" promotion!)  Don't be afraid to use those extra pieces of pattern paper you have in your stash as wrapping paper!  Creating a beautiful package doesn't have to just be done with traditional wrapping papers and bows!  Let your imagination run wild and have fun creating beautiful packages this holiday season!    


No comments:

Post a Comment