Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Look at what I have been doing!

I have been having a great time playing in my scrapbook room today!  I pulled out all my "toys", made a huge mess and created a few cards! 

On this card, I added a few fun touches using embossing powder and my heating tool.  I added clear embossing powder to the edges of the card and a stamped image to add a fun little flare!  Along the edges of the star you can see the clear embossing powder mixed with a little prisma glitter.  I haven't pulled out my embossing powders in a while, but was totally inspired after Close To My Hearts Regional Celebration in Detroit.  I LOVED the artwork and couldn't wait to come home and pull out my embossing powders, metal embellishments, reinkers, glitter, etc... I could go on and on, but I figured I would just give you a peek at my desk instead!! 



1 comment:

  1. Very Nice! I love your card. Love your blog too! I'll be following you now.

    ReplyDelete