Monday, November 7, 2011

So Grateful!

As I start my week, I am reflecting on the many blessings in my life.  I had a spectacular spa weekend with the girls and during this weekend, I had time to take a step back and reflect on my many blessings.  I was trying to think of just how to capture my thoughts and memories for which I am so thankful for and decided to create a "gratitude" box as a place to jot down notes and add pictures of my most treasured moments and memories.  I hope you like it!  This box was covered with Close To My Hearts Dreamin' paper, distressed with chocolate ink and embellished with our just blooms, rhinestone designer brads, chocolate striped grosgrain ribbon and sparkles.  I am undecided if I like the ruffle created with the ribbon the best or the "timber brown StazOn dyed" rhinestone designer brads.  What do you think?  (I will also be teaching this at our upcoming Sauders crop!  The cost for the box and all the materials will be just $10)






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT. I want to make one at Sauders. Is the class on Sat?

    ReplyDelete